Aruba 2530-24G-PoE Switch
Secure and reliable Layer 2 access switch
Physical Interfaces :
- 24 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE ports (IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab Type 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3at PoE ); Media Type: Auto-MDIX; Duplex: 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX: half or full; 1000BASE-T: full only
- 4 fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
- 100 Mb Latency: < 7.4 µs (LIFO 64-byte packets)
- 1000 Mb Latency: < 2.3 µs (LIFO 64-byte packets)
- Throughput: up to 41.6 Mpps (64-byte packets)
- Switching capacity: 56 Gbps
style=”margin-bottom: 0px;”>Aruba 2530-24G-PoE Switch
Secure and reliable Layer 2 access switch series, Aruba 2530-24G-PoE , that delivers optimized entry level features for a better mobile-first campus network experience.
The 2530 provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprise campus, branch office, and SMB deployments.
Reliable and secure access
Enhanced access security, ACLs, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 host support.
Right size your switch
Plug and play with 8-, 24-, and 48-port models with optional PoE and 10GbE uplinks.
Single view of the network
Consistent wired and wireless experience with ClearPass Policy Manager and AirWave Network Management.
|Dimensions||25.4 × 32.26 × 4.45 cm|