Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960 24TC-S
Cost-effective access switches that scale
Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus 24 Ports LAN Lite Switches, supporting 24 x 10/100 ports, are designed for branches, conventional office workspaces, and infrastructure networks.
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960 24TC-S Switch
The Cisco® Catalyst WS-C2960 24TC-S are fixed-configuration Fast Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class Layer 2 switching for branch offices, conventional workspaces, and infrastructure applications. They enable reliable and secure operations with lower total cost of ownership through a range of Cisco IOS® software features, including Cisco Catalyst SmartOperations..
Features of Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960 24TC-S :
- Branch offices, remote sites, and retail locations
- Conventional desktop workspaces
- Building infrastructure, physical security, and other nontraditional access applications
Benefits of the 2960-Plus include:
- Robust quality of service (QoS) that prioritizes voice and critical business applications
- Flexible security features that can limit access to the network and mitigate threats
- Tools that reduce total cost of ownership through simplified operations and automation
|Dimensions||27.9 × 44.5 × 4.5 cm|
Cisco Smart Net Total Care Service: Smart Net Total Care helps solve problems faster, improves operational efficiency, and reduces the risk of downtime. It gives you more time to focus on business innovation while proactively supporting your infrastructure.
What You Get:
- Global, 24-hour access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center for covered devices
- Advance Hardware Replacement--Including 2-hour, 4-hour and next business day options
- 24-hour access to Cisco online resources
- Comprehensive, web-based user community for self-service support of smart capabilities
- Proactive diagnostic and immediate alerts on devices enabled with Smart Call home