Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48TD-L
Powerful access switches that scale
48 port Gigabit switch 2xSFP with LAN Base feature set FlexStack.
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48TD-L Switch
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series provide easy device onboarding, configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting. These fully managed switches can provide advanced Layer 2 and Layer 3 features as well as optional Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE ) power. Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure, and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services. The switches deliver enhanced application visibility, network reliability, and network resiliency.
Features of Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48TD-L :
- 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks or 2 fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP uplinks
- Cisco IOS LAN Base or LAN Lite1 and Cisco IOS IP Lite
- Device management with web UI, over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Command-Line Interface (CLI), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), and RJ-45 or USB console access
- Network management with Cisco Prime®, Cisco Network Plug and Play, and Cisco DNA™ Center
- Stacking with FlexStack-Plus and FlexStack-Extended
- Layer 3 features with routed access (Open Shortest Path First [OSPF]), static routing, and Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
- Visibility with Domain Name System as an Authoritative Source (DNS-AS) and Full (Flexible) NetFlow
- Security with 802.1X, Serial Port Analyzer (SPAN) and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
- Resiliency with optional dual field-replaceable power supplies
|Dimensions||27.9 × 44.5 × 4.5 cm|
Cisco Smart Net Total Care Service: Smart Net Total Care helps solve problems faster, improves operational efficiency, and reduces the risk of downtime. It gives you more time to focus on business innovation while proactively supporting your infrastructure.
What You Get:
- Global, 24-hour access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center for covered devices
- Advance Hardware Replacement--Including 2-hour, 4-hour and next business day options
- 24-hour access to Cisco online resources
- Comprehensive, web-based user community for self-service support of smart capabilities
- Proactive diagnostic and immediate alerts on devices enabled with Smart Call home