Cisco Catalyst WS-C3650-24TD-S
Powerful access switches that scale
Cisco Catalyst 3650-24TD-S switch 24 ports managed rack mountable.
The Cisco® Catalyst® 3650 Series is the next generation of enterprise-class standalone and stackable access-layer switches that provide the foundation for full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform. The 3650 Series is built on the advanced Cisco StackWise®-160, and takes advantage of the new Cisco Unified Access™ Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC). This switch can enable uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility, application optimization, and superior resiliency. The 3650 Series switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE ), Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE®) on the Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series multigigabit switches, and offer modular and field-replaceable redundant fans and power supplies. The 3650 Series switches also come in a 12-inch lower depth form factor so that you can deploy them in tight wiring closets in remote branches and offices where depth of the switch is a concern. In addition, the 3650 multigigabit switches support current and next-generation wireless speeds and standards (including 802.11ac Wave 2) on existing cabling infrastructure. The 3650 Series switches help increase wireless productivity and reduce TCO.
- 24 10/100/1000 data and PoE models with energy-efficient Ethernet (EEE) supported ports
- 24 100-Mbps and 1-, 2.5-, 5-, and 10-Gbps (multigigabit) Cisco UPOE and PoE models with EEE
- Five fixed-uplink models with four Gigabit Ethernet, two 10 Gigabit Ethernet, four 10 Gigabit Ethernet, eight 10 Gigabit Ethernet, or two 40 Gigabit Ethernet Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (QSFP ) ports
- Optional Cisco StackWise-160 technology that provides scalability and resiliency with 160 Gbps of stack throughput
- Dual redundant, modular power supplies and three modular fans providing redundancy
- Support for external power system RPS 2300 on the 3650 mini SKUs for power redundancy
- IEEE 802.3bz (2.5GBASE-T and 5GBASE-T) to go beyond 1 Gbps with existing Category 5e and Category 6
- IEEE 802.1ba Audio Video Bridging (AVB) built in to provide a better AV experience, including improved time synchronization and quality of service (QoS)
- Software support for IPv4 and IPv6 routing, multicast routing, modular QoS, Flexible NetFlow (FNF) Version 9, and enhanced security features
- Single universal Cisco IOS® Software image across all license levels, providing an easy upgrade path for software features
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) with next business day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90-day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support
Cisco Smart Net Total Care Service: Smart Net Total Care helps solve problems faster, improves operational efficiency, and reduces the risk of downtime. It gives you more time to focus on business innovation while proactively supporting your infrastructure.
What You Get:
- Global, 24-hour access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center for covered devices
- Advance Hardware Replacement--Including 2-hour, 4-hour and next business day options
- 24-hour access to Cisco online resources
- Comprehensive, web-based user community for self-service support of smart capabilities
- Proactive diagnostic and immediate alerts on devices enabled with Smart Call home