Ruckus SmartZone 104
SmartZone 100 with 4 GigE ports
You can also find our product at:
Scalable and resilient controller
- Supports up to 1,024 APs and 25,000 clients per device
- With 3 1 active clustering, support up to 3,000 APs and 60,000 clients with full redundancy
- Easy-to-monitor network stats with up to 30 days of AP and client data storage.
- 10 Gbps data throughput per node for next-generation 11ac networks
- Control/management and data delivered separately through dedicated redundant ports ensuring optimal performance
Simple to use
- The web-based configuration wizard configures an entire WLAN in minutes.
- ZoneFlex APs auto-discover the SZ100.
- Flexible and scalable data forwarding options work with any network topology
- Simple set up, cloud-based license management
- Lower your TCO by buying licenses in 1-AP increments (avoids wasted seats in tiered licensing scheme)
- Licenses are freely and easily migrated to other SmartZone systems if network requirements change
- Shared licenses across cluster; no need to purchase licenses twice
|Dimensions||29.21 × 43.8 × 4.4 cm|
Ruckus Watchdog Service:
- Partner WatchDog Premium support is purchased by Ruckus qualified VARs who provide level 1 & 2 support. Level 3 support is provided by Ruckus.
- WatchDog Premium support can be purchased by customers from authorized partners. Support is directly provided by Ruckus.
- WatchDog AP Advanced Hardware Replacement is a separate support option that can be used by either customer or partners requiring advanced replacement.