Ruckus ZoneFlex R310
Smallest Form Factor Access Point with 802.11ac Technology
Industry's lowest cost enterprise class 802.11ac solution
You can also find our product at:
OUT OF STOCKCONTACT US!
Ruckus ZoneFlex R310 Smallest Form Factor Access Point with 802.11ac Technology
Ruckus ZoneFlex R310, with the widespread availability of mobile devices, customers rely on a superior Wi-Fi experience that needs to go beyond basic connectivity. Small-to-midsize (SMB) businesses are challenged to provide reliable high-speed connectivity that can keep up with bandwidth intensive applications. However, due to budget constraints, the majority of SMBs resort to consumer grade Wi-Fi that is ideal for the home but falls short when it comes to keeping up with expectations of today’s customer.
How does the ZoneFlex R310 help solve these challenges?
The new Ruckus ZoneFlex R310 indoor access point (AP) delivers reliable 802.11ac wireless networking at an affordable price point. Take advantage of high RF performance with Ruckus’ patented RF innovations such as BeamFlex adaptive antenna technology, ChannelFly to maximize throughput and Smart Wireless Services such as SPoT location and real time analytics to enhance the Wi-Fi experience. The ultra compact form factor enables quick and easy installation in virtually any environment.
The ZoneFlex R310 supports a variety of flexible deployment options to meet the growing needs of small mid size businesses ranging from centrally managed or cloud hosted for high scale distributed deployments. Take advantage of the R310 today with the ZoneDirector or SmartZone controller management platforms. For small-scale single site deployments an Unleashed version of the ZoneFlex R310 is available to further reduce TCO due to the controller-less architecture.
For small-scale single site deployments an Unleashed version of the ZoneFlex R310 is available to further reduce TCO due to the controller-less architecture
LOWEST COST HIGH PERFORMANCE 802.11AC SOLUTION
- Patented BeamFlex and ChannelFly for extended range, predictable capacity management and high throughput even in highly congested environments
- Enterprise grade with Smart Wireless Services
- Theoretical throughput with 866Mbps (5GHz) and 300Mbps (2.4GHz)
SMALLEST FORM FACTOR 11AC ACCESS POINT
- Sleek, low profile enclosure enables quick and easy installation
FLEXIBLE DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
- Depending on the growing needs of the customer, various deployment options are available
- Support for standard 802.3af Power over Ethernet allows enterprises to use existing PoE switches without costly upgrades
|Dimensions||13.8 × 13.5 × 3.3 cm|
Ruckus Watchdog Service:
- Partner WatchDog Premium support is purchased by Ruckus qualified VARs who provide level 1 & 2 support. Level 3 support is provided by Ruckus.
- WatchDog Premium support can be purchased by customers from authorized partners. Support is directly provided by Ruckus.
- WatchDog AP Advanced Hardware Replacement is a separate support option that can be used by either customer or partners requiring advanced replacement.